About Jason Werowinski
I (Jason Werowinski) am the President and sole employee of the Minnesota Website Company. I have been working in one way or another with internet technologies since 1996.
I live in Hutchinson, Minnesota with my wife, toddler, and golden retriever (Bogart). We moved here in 2007 after spending several years between the Twin Cities and the Milwaukee area. Hutchinson is about 1 hour west of Minneapolis in rural Minnesota. We moved here to take advantage of all the great things a small town in Minnesota has to offer and have been extremely happy with our choice and the community in which we live.
Want to see what I have done and where I have worked? Click here to see my resume.
My main passion is for the internet and it's related technologies. I spend an exorbitant amount of time researching internet trends and technologies. When I'm not working with Minnesota companies on websites, social media, and videos I enjoy
- running, I love a good 3 mile run
- biking, still getting used to road biking
- swimming, will never be my favorite, but there is something spiritual about laps
- cars, show me a photo of a car and I can probably tell you make and year
- photography, always carrying a camera
- watching auto racing, grew up with NASCAR, hard habit to break
- brewing beer that has a probability of not turning out
- listening to and watching music, I find music to be one of my main inspirations
- reading, from blogs to magazines to books, I can't get enough
- volunteering, helping to build a community
Jason believes strongly in being a part of the community and as such has volunteered in several roles over the years.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Twin Cities, Big Brother
- Woodbury Commons, Association President
- Crow River Habitat for Humanity, Website Administrator
- Spooky Sprint, Race Organizer
- Hutchinson Ambassadors, PR Director